Saturday, May 22, 2010

Holy // Saturday

Lets make it - Saturday;hands in clay
and Create
Like deities
Bored with studies and ready
For a little field research
Just a few parameters to
eek out a few variables
A world of constants, if just for a moment -

Lets
break out the communion wine
Wear some secret handshakes
Club pins, white trim
We can-)
Walking around arm in arm
Chanting// bowing// greeting// knowing//
Flashing ourselves, daring
,darling - we could


Because ({beauty makes us willing
Because
I can use such
Archaisms,
because I love you enough
To make a fool of myself, with that history
Yes, I can use that, too

Our observations?
Endless pages on black bald
Highway//One long feather//On an indigo ruffled crow
Thieving a stare at us//from us
as we pass
Under convenience store CCTV
Loving, arms looping,-
Rather, I really like you,
my
)[{Saturday}](

But these things we want
maybe we want them
To say them umm directly --- uhh, umm
nonono// What I really meant to say was <<<<<<<<

Instead, we get lost in long grasps
Of color and breath -
beauty makes us willing
and
Results, lovely results
Satisfied
As we like to have
on these Holy Saturdays/

No comments:

Post a Comment